Italian Pasta Making with Valentina Harris
Saturday, 23 Jan 2021
10:00am – 4:00pm
Join 40-times published author and celebrity chef, Valentina Harris on this full day, authentic Italian pasta making course.
With a strong Italian heritage, Valentina will inspire you to create your own pasta, which she guarantees is made in the true Italian style: with minimal fuss and maximum care!
As one of the leading ambassadors for female Italian chefs in the UK and USA, Valentina will fill her class with over 40 years of experience in creating authentic Italian food, passed down through generations of knowledge.
Examples of dishes that may be taught are:
- La Sfoglia – traditional fresh Italian pasta
- Tagliatelle Al Ragu alla Bolognese (Tagliatelle with Bolognese Sauce)
- Maltagliati alla Napoletana (Neopolitan pasta squares)
- La Puttanesca (Classic Neopolitan Spaghetti dish)
- Lasagna Di Verdure (Vegetable Lasagna)
- Ravioli Pesaresi (Ravioli in the Pesaro Style)
- Torta Di Paparele alla Veronese (Veronese Pasta Chocolate Cake)
Event LocationThe Limpsfield Cookery School
Oxted, Surrey, RH8 0DR