Well this year has been a bit of a strange one, with lots of ups and downs: a great launch, then the first Covid lockdown, launch of takeaways, reopening for classes, second lockdown and a great Christmas Gift Fair to lift everyone’s spirits… We’re praying 2021 is a bit more settled and have lots planned for the New Year!
We’re enjoying some lovely festive cooking classes this week while we can, then will be closed over Christmas for a bit of a break, but re-opening in the new year with restored energy and some cracking classes already booked in for January and February.
- Our Chocolatier / Patissier, Lucie Bennett will be back with her hugely popular Macaron Classes (half days – book in for AM or PM sessions) on Saturdays 16th and 30th January. She’ll be repeating these on 30th January as well.
- Andy Tyrrell will be back with us for 3 days in January and February, covering both Yeasted Breads (17th Jan and 7th Feb) and his very popular Sourdough class on 31st January.
- Queen of the pulses, Jenny Chandler will be teaching us how to all get healthy in her New Year, New You Vegetarian class on 22nd January, with a Less Meat More Veg class on 26th February to help those wanting to make a conscious effort to cut down on meat.
- The hugely popular and great fun Italian Chef, Valentina Harris will be wit us for her rescheduled Pasta Making Day on 23rd January and then back to teach all you lovers how to cook up a romantic Italian Feat in her Valentine’s Italian Food for Lovers on 13th February. (She’ll also be back for a special Italian Easter treat too).
- Our authentic Indian Chef, Jaya Malani will be teaching you how to make Authentic Curries and Accompaniments on 28th January and an Indian street food session on 25th February.
- Last but no means least, our executive Chef Oliver Thompson will be back for some more master classes for those who want to elevate their kitchen skills – dates to be published soon!
There is definitely something for everyone and more classes will be added as we go into the new year. Some of these classes are already online, others will be coming soon, but please call the cookery school on 01883 818383 to register your interest or email firstname.lastname@example.org.