We have lots of exciting classes coming up in MARCH 2020, all run by amazing chefs. Jaya Malani of Breech Lane Curry House will be running full and half day Indian Cuisine courses and an Indian Supper Club and Pamela Chen will be cooking up some Asian Fusion.
Plus we’ll be running Masterclasses with Head Chef, Ollie Thompson on meat, and former Head Chef of River Cottage, Andy Tyrell on bread…
Whether you’re all about meat, a fan of Indian cuisine, Asian Fusion, bread making, pastry or plant-based cuisine, we have something for you in March with courses headed up by some of the loveliest and most talented professionals in the business.
- 1/2 day Beginners Bread Making with Jacqueline Derbyshire – Thursday, 5 Mar 2020
- Asian Fusion Course with Pamela Chen – Fri, 6 Mar 2020
- Choux Patisserie with Lucie Bennett – Weds, 11 Mar 2020
- Indian Cuisine with Jaya Malani – Thurs, 12 Mar 2020
- 1/2 Day Indian Cuisine with Jaya Malani – Fri, 13 Mar 2020
- Indian Cuisine SUPPER CLUB – Friday, 13 Mar 2020
- More Plants on Plates with Jenny Chandler – Weds, 18 Mar 2020
- Moreish Vegetables with Jenny Chandler – Thurs, 19 Mar 2020
- Meat Masterclass with Oliver Thompson – Fri, 20 Mar 2020
- Asian Fusion Course with Pamela Chen – Thurs, 26 Mar 2020
- Bread Masterclass with Andy Tyrell – Mon, 30 Mar 2020
Classes have a maximum of 8 students per class. For full day courses, a delicious lunch with wine or soft drinks is provided. Class fees include all tuition, ingredients and all your fabulous food to take home and share with our friends and family.
For more information, give us a call on 01883 818383 or go to our courses page.