Since we’ve been allowed to run our classes again, our kitchen has been VERY popular indeed! With some fabulous kids’ cooking courses over the summer and our first Masterclass with Oliver Thompson, it’s been so nice to be back into the swing of things. We have lots coming up this Autumn at the Limpsfield Cookery School, so read on to find out more…
- 14/16 – 3 Day Student Life Cookery Course with Jacqueline Derbyshire
- 18 – Asian Fusion with Pamela Chen (full day)
- 19 – Macaron making with Lucie Bennett (half day)
- 26 – Buttercream cake making with Lucie Bennett (full day)
- 9/10 – Fish Masterclasses with Chef Oliver Thompson (9th is half day, 10th is full day)
- 17 – Profiterole Tower / Croque-en-Bouche with Lucie Bennett
- 19/20 & 26/27 – Half Term 2-Day Kids Cookery course with Jacqui Derbyshire. For kids aged 8-11yo
- 21/22 & 28/29 – Half Term 2-Day Older Kids Cookery course with Jacqui Derbyshire. For kids aged 12+
- 25 – Sourdough Bread Making with Andy Tyrrell of River Cottage.
- 27 – 5-week Christmas Cake Decoration Course with Sue Wilcox – first day
- 31 – Halloween Cupcake Making – kids class – morning and afternoon sessions
- 3 – Christmas Cake Baking & Decorating – second class of five weeks (Tuesday evenings 6.30-9pm)
- 13 – Larder Love with Jenny Chandler – vegan/vegetarian cooking from kitchen staples (full day)
- 29 – Break Making with Andy Tyrrell of River Cottage (full day)
Please get in touch or see our courses page for more information on each course or class.
Looking forward to cooking with you soon!